Wednesday, 5 December 2018

Kinktober 2017 Day 7 - Crossdressing

“This is a bad idea.”
“Live a little, Alan.”
“If she catches you, you are soooo dead.”
“She’s going for a bath with a book, we have at least an hour.” 
Gordon brushed the strands of the grey mop head away from his eyes and slid the spare glasses on his nose.
“Even if she does, it will be so worth it.” he grinned.
Alan eyed him dubiously … Grandma always found out everything. The woman was a telepathic ninja with supersonic hearing.
“And THOSE are grotesque.” Alan pointed to the balloons shoved down the front of the purple jumpsuit Gordon had thieved from Grandma’s wardrobe.
“Why young man, “ Gordon put on a higher pitched gravelly voice. “are you checking out my boobs?”
“Errghh. That is just gross. Just get on with it already.”
“Sssshhh … here he comes.” 
The two blonde boys … well one blonde and one grey mop-head …squirmed close behind a supply crate as their older brother walked in to check the POD that had, for a change, actually made it back to the island in one piece.
Gordon hand signaled Alan to watch and stepped out from their hiding spot.
“VIRGIL!” Gordon camped up the older woman voice. “I want a word with you! I hear you have been using the radio channels for things you shouldn’t have.”
Virgil’s expression turned from one of shock to murder within microseconds.
“I am going to kill you, you little FU…”
“VIRGIL. LANGUAGE. And not before I kill him first.” The real Grandma Tracy’s voice from the platform above their heads.
Alan looked out at Gordon and mouthed “I told you so.” Virgil smirked at the karma of little brother getting caught red-handed.
“Not bad on the mimicry, Gordon Tracy. I do hope you managed to put on some underwear before stealing my clothes. Maybe I should return the caricature and run through the house naked and jump in the pool. I’m pretty sure my jiggly bits can outdo yours any day.” 
She turned and walked away. Three expressions of pure horror left in her wake.
7/11/17

No comments:

Post a Comment